October 31, 2004
Few romance stories and many crude jokes
Met Mel and Joycey for lunch, and then, progressed to dinner and coffee after that. A half day spent with my 2 dear friends from my last workplace made a very very lovely Saturday.
The chronicles of SH( ) - always exciting, always dramatic, always amusing, always unbelievable. Frankly, it's one of the things I miss and will be missing when even Mel leaves the Titanic shithole in Dec. How often do you get to work under bosses who appear on the front page of HK tabloid magazines? How often do you get to be the one claiming for all sorts of receipts from Pois, Calvin Klein (that one spoilt my appetite, really, Mel, you idiot!), Tiananmen Nightclub, etc, on behalf of your bosses? And porn-sharing in the office? Something new every once in awhile.
Potential traitor but a would-be-outstanding flight stewardess - If only she believes in herself as much as we believe in her. The JAL experience would give her lots to learn from. When she gets to fly international routes, I hope she won't start her chronicles of how to tell the difference between shit of a China men and French men. Good luck for Saturday, Mel! Persevere and I keep my word that I absolutely think you can make it!
Physically active but economically inactive - She claimed she keeps getting into shitholes of disorganised organizations. Maybe shitholes are where you can find good friends even at work. Funny thing is everytime we meet, she seems to have to assume this double role as Aunt Agony for her dumped friends. Maybe she can try her ears at counselling jobs or her hands at OBS. I think she will excel in both. Meanwhile, stop blowing your nose so hard and enjoy the lobo-ness, Joycey!
A bit angmoh, a bit skeptical and quite bold - The depressed aura gets to her every once in awhile. Time has been passing extremely fast for her as she switches between work and tuition. Not optimistic, just realistic. Not negative just a bit skeptical. Not bold, just not enough time to waste on guessing games. Maybe I will get Joe out soon and ask what exactly happened after we kissed that night, just to see him blush.
Christmas presents, anyone?
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 13:56